Universal Kempo Karate Norwood Branch
Developing Character, Leadership, and Self-Confidence
The Norwood Branch of Universal Kempo Karate is a great place to become strong. Self defense and even self preservation depends on strengthening your body, improving your flexibility, and developing healthy fitness and nutrition habits.
The key to being successful in these areas is developing healthy relationships. Surround yourself with people who demonstrate success in these areas so you too can be successful.
Our Karate classes are designed to help you become successful in your fitness goals. Chinese Kempo Karate makes you physically fit by increasing one’s endurance, strength, muscle tone, and mental alertness.
These programs are also great cross training programs to help your child reach their high school sports goals and parents can train with them.
Come on in and see how we build strength in all ages from 4 to 64 and more.
The Norwood Branch of Universal Kempo Karate is a great place to become courageous. Through Kempo Karate, one develops self-esteem, a positive attitude, and confidence in being able to protect yourself, thus developing courage. Learning self defense opens doors in all areas of your life.
- Build your confidence, as you build your strength and understanding.
- Learn to accept challenges as opportunities.
- Learn to develop healthy relationships that will impact your life in a positive way.
- Learn to respect yourself and others.
- Learn to develop the self discipline that leads to success in all areas of your life.
- Learn to focus your attention in a way that will help you in school, work, and life.
- Prepare to venture out into the world to travel, or participate in mission trips.
- Demonstrate to others your ability to succeed.